Guest Book

Alf

Alf
The Supervisor

Mindy

Mindy
Cutie Pie!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow






















Well we've just sat and typed out an entry and it got lost in snowy cyber space!






















Hey everyone - how are you all........well we are ok here all getting over flus, colds and coughs but we are slowly on the mend (pinkies not us muppetts!!).






















Last Saturday Pinky was complaining of a bad throat and so had to take plenty of medication because they had a surprise '40th' Party to go to for mum's school friend - geez they've known each other for longer than I can dare to think! Anyhow after a 120 mile round trip and a good time was had by all - they returned home. Snow had been forecast but none had landed!






















Sunday it was freezing cold and still no snow....................Monday morning we were faced with this...................



























We went for our usual walk along the track and lane I was like something possessed racing here there and everywhere! Mindy was beside herself too - racing around trying to eat it all. Anyhow Pinky has been at home with us for the last few days because of this flu bug that she managed to catch, she has a cough now and sounds horrendous. However I'll attach some pictures and go and check her temperature again!










Take care all - Alf x and Mindy x





8 comments:

Sherry said...

I don't envy you that snow. We've had enough here in the Seattle area to last us the next five years.

Sherry & Alanis

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! We just love the snow!
We hope your pinkie feels better soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart H. Devil said...

Wow, that's a LOT of snow! It's still cold here in Portland, but luckily no snow for awhile. Hope it warms up soon!!!

Love,
Bogart

Colin Harries said...

Oh boy, Alf...look at that snow! And I know you've seen my summer holidays in Australia. Thank you for being my friend and showing me your photos. We'll talk more when mum gives me some more computer time...love..Colin Harries

Stanley said...

We would love to wrassle around and zoom through the snow with you two! We are supposed to have snow here, but it's been 70 degrees for the last 4 days. I'm not complaining, but it sure doesn't feel like February.

Keep warm!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Alf mate,
You must be freezing with all that snow about.
Your house is looking really great btw. Are the renos finished yet?

tailwags
Noah

pet care tv said...

I love pictures of dogs in the snow. These dogs are cuties. Thought you might be interested the Daily Pet News at MyPetCareTV. Also, it'd be great if we could get your pet up on the site. Email me if you're interested: mbaumer[at]petcaretv.com

World of Animals, Inc said...

We can see all the wonderful snow that you got. We just love when it's playtime out in the snow. Hopefully, springtime will be here soon. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Alf

Alf
Checking out the building products

Building Work Supervision

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Mindy

Mindy
Chewing her tennis ball!

Mindy Bob and the Stick

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Cornwall Pictures.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Alf n Mindy's Day Out

Mindy

Mindy
What - my face isn't dirty!

Muppets in the Snow!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Mindy

Mindy
I'm telling you my face is not dirty!

Mindy's feet

Mindy's feet
These feet are NOT mine!

Alf

Alf
Well it wasn't me mum!

Cromford Mill

Cromford Mill

John, Hilary, Molly, Taffy, Mindy and Alf

John, Hilary, Molly, Taffy, Mindy and Alf
Everyone but Pinky!

Alf Napping

Alf Napping
I'm shattered

Mindy Napping

Mindy Napping
Leave me - I'm in my Den!