Monday, January 14, 2008
Molly and Taffy have set us a challenge to answer the following questions, and then pass the tag on!
These are the questions:-
1.) If I were another kind of animal, I would be a ______ because_____.
2.) My most favoritest song is ____because____.
3.) If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in ______because ____.
4.) If I were a famous movie star or personality, I would be ____ because ____.
5.) I should be the spokesman for ___(product name)___ because_____.
Here are our answers:....
1. Alf - If I was another type of animal I would be a Lion - I would sit and watch the world go by with a very wise face - but able to catch what I wanted!
Mindy - I would be a Leopard - fast and no-one has spots on me!
2. Rocket Man by Elton John - because our Daddy sings it to me but changes the words to "Muppet Man" (my nickname) . Mindy would have Muppett Woman - As Wonder Woman with different words!
3. If I could live anywhere in the world - it would be where my mum lives - If she's happy then Im happy! Mindy - I would live at the "Bonio" Factory where I would be happy for the rest of my life!
4. If I were a famous movie Star I would be James Bond - Shaken not stirred - the ladies love me! Mindy - I would be Doris Day - good looking, and with a wonderful voice!
5. I should be the spokesman for "Spam" meat company - well we both would - in our house it is called Muppett Meat - we don't eat the cheap stuff we only like the decent stuff. The Pinkies are banned from eating it though. It's for us only!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Well we haven't written for a while, as we went down to Cornwall on Boxing Day. We had a great time. The weather was pretty mild between 10 and 12 degrees most days. I (Mindy) went in the Helford River - which connects to the sea - and guess what it was cold - Pinky thought it was even colder because she came in too - only to her ankles though - I went in to the top of my legs!
We went on some lovely walks and had some nice pinky food too! I was a good girl all week and excelled myself so much that when we got home mum said that I didn't have to sleep in my crate at night anymore - however - after I came in from the toilet before bedtime I sat at the door of it crying to go in! So I'm still in it! I don't mind though it gives me some peace and quiet! I slept well whilst at the caravan because I had my own little bed there - I wouldn't let Alf get on it, it was epecially for me. I did sleep on the big bed once, but the pinkies make me too hot if I'm honest!
So I will leave you with some pictures of Christmas etc, and Happy New Year all our fellow bloggers!
Mindy x and Alf x